- Purchase your plane ticket upon receiving our registration confirmation
- If not included take out comprehensive travel insurance
- Get in touch with your mutualized health insurance
- Consult a doctor and a dentist
- Update your vaccines. We can provide a list of mandatory or recommended vaccinations
- Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may need. Our team remains at your entire disposal if you have any additional questions and will be pleased to assist you
- Take into account the fact that the Reserve is isolated and that communications may often be disrupted
How to reach the Reserve
Please let us know the date and time of your arrival at Lima airport together with your flight number. It takes about an hour to retrieve your luggage. A member of the team will pick you up at the Puerto Maldonado airport. He will accompany you to the boat which will bring you to the Reserve in an hour down the river Madre de Dios. You will both join the rest of the team waiting to show you around and help with settling in.
Refer to this appendix for a non-exhaustive list of indispensables things to enjoy your stay in the best conditions
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.