The registration form can be found below. Once submitted, a confirmation of your registration will be forwarded at the earliest possible moment with further instructions regarding payment.
*COVID Policy Update* 2 month requirement not applicable during this time to provide flexibility to our guests. This also means that we will adopting a credit system If you cancel your stay, you will be able to reschedule to whatever date you choose. Refunds currently unavailable.
Your balance must be paid at latest 2 months prior to your arrival date. In the event of failure to present full payment, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without further notice.
Conditions that must be considered in order to register
- Minimum age 18
- Good physical condition
- Shared interest in nature preservation : our aim is to preserve the Amazonian forest and the activities we provide are closely linked with that purpose.
- No specific qualifications or training are required. Nonetheless, if you do have special skills, abilities or knowledge, please inform us in advance so that we may schedule tasks in the most efficient way.
- Ability to get along and fit into a group comprising people from a wide range of cultural backgrounds, to work as a team and assist each other. During their stay, volunteers will share memorable moments of activities, leisure and strong emotions.
- A good level of Spanish is desirable but not essential, English being the most common language used.
- Valid passport.
- The internal regulations of the Reserve – mainly those concerning smoking, consumption of alcohol and drugs – must be examined attentively and a commitment to strictly comply with the rules is essential